Rosendale Cafe Music, Arts and Events Calendar
A town-side event for all ages, celebrating LOVE
At the Rosendale Cafe:
- 12:00pm-3:00pm: 60's music outside by Hudson Valley DJ Service.
- 4:00pm-6:00pm: Great Love stories & poems dramatized by Ann Citron, Jason Downs, Sophia Robb, and Shelly Wyant.
- 4:00pm-6:00pm: Love Songs for the piano.
Throughout Rosendale, an Open House with refreshments at local shops:
There is a babysitting service at St. Peter's Church, run by the Girl Scout Troop 405. The cost is $8/hr, $5/hr for each additional child. Includes games, movie, make your own pizza and more. Must call Teresa Eggers to reserve a spot for your child at 845 687-9844.
- Sapphire - Sexy gifts and beautiful hand made jewelry
- Rosendale Wares - Bell Bottoms, Beads, and Tie Die shirts for the occasion
- Rural Antiques - Outdoor Déco
- TableRock Bike & Ski shop
- Many more events (See web site below).
Additional information about the festival at http://rosendalechamber.com/lovefest.html
Click here to view all events